SOLD OUT – SHOP ALL REMAINING PRODUCTS
About TULA® Baby Carriers
The TULA Ergonomic Carrier is a soft structured carrier designed to support bond between a child and an active parent. The panel of their carrier was designed to hug around the child’s back and to provide support for the child’s developing spine. Soft structured Tula carriers offer the convenience of buckles yet is vastly different from framed backpacks as it holds the baby securely against the wearer’s body. Unlike framed backpacks, Tula carriers are suitable from birth (if used with an infant insert) through toddlerhood and provides the benefits of body-to-body contact for the baby. Tula Baby Carriers are the ultimate baby carrier. You will not need anything else, as you can use this from birth all the way till at least 4 year old. The unique construction of their carriers reduces the weight from the shoulders and distributes it to the hip area of the parent. Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier uses only 100% cotton and complies with the European Norm EN 13209- 2:2006.
Benefits of Tula Baby Carriers:
• Newborn to toddler from 15 – 45 lbs
• Front and back carry
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Baby Carriers is proudly compliant with ASTM certifications in accordance with the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance and CPSIA regulations.
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality buckles and belts with safety certificates
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child’s leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
For more details on how to properly wear TULA Baby Carriers, read through these TULA step-by-step instructions.
*TULA is a registered trademark of Tula Baby Carriers, which does not endorse CozyRoo.